Tuesday 22 January 2013

Thrifty!!!!

The morning of my third London audition in 2 weeks, and as I arrived into Victoria Coach Station at 6.20am to be greeted by temperatures of -2 degrees, I decided to be clever.

Maximising my 30p entrance charge to the toilet, I spent one and half hours primping hair and make up (both amusing myself and remaining warm). The results, I was very pleased with:


Might not look that impressive, but double plaits wound into each other to form a neat centrepiece were hard to get right. And my quiff, styled 5 times in order to get the perfect height without excess. Sidewys combed, double twist and pinned, and then fed round the back of the plaits and secured as if it originated from back there. Neat and tidy like - got me the job too!

No comments:

Post a Comment